Wednesday, January 16, 2013

I used to shout at dad over his villain roles: Shraddha Kapoor


Beginner Shraddha Kapoor, little girl of performing professional Shakti Kapoor, says she did not like her dad enjoying a rogue in movies.

Shakti Kapoor performed adverse tasks in movies like 'Rocky', 'Qurbani', 'Himmatwala', 'Hero' and others and recognized himself as one of the most sought-after bad guys in Bollywood.

"I used to yell at him for doing rogue tasks. I used to be sad about it (playing villain). But then my mom described he is just performing," Shraddha said in an meeting.

In the 90's, Shakti launched into comedian tasks in movies like 'Raja Babu', 'Insaaf', 'Baap Numbri Try out Dus Numbri', 'Andaz Apna Apna', 'Chaalbaaz' and others.

"I liked him in comedian tasks. In the actual world he is very crazy," Shraddha said.
Shraddha, whose aunt is celebrity Padmini Kolhapure, says filmi speaks control the home.
"Our discussion most of enough time is about movies. We talk about what movies to look at...the excellent activities and all," she said.

Shraddha joined filmdom with 'Teen Patti' (2010) together with Amitabh Bachchan, R Madhavan and others, which did not stand up well at the box workplace. Her next launch 'Luv Ka The End' (2011) of Y-Films, a additional of Yash Raj Films, did regular company.

"My dad and auntie Padmini Kolhapure recommend me a lot. He (Shakti Kapoor) has exciting perspective," she said.

Shraddha is very near to her dad though he is tight while her mom Shivangi is her best buddy.

"My dad is a bit tight but safety. But I discuss an excellent satisfaction with my mom and dad and I can tell them anything - like if I have a grind on someone or somebody prefers me, I can tell them," she included.

Shraddha will be seen next in Mukesh Bhatt's 'Aashiqui 2' reverse Aditya Roy Kapur. The promotions of the movie are out and her mom and dad are quite thrilled about it.

"I am quite satisfied as we are getting excellent reaction for the movie and songs. My mom and dad are also satisfied," she said.

1 comment: