Tuesday, April 23, 2013

I was confident on doing romantic film :Shraddha Kapoor


Newcomer actress Shraddha Kapoor said she was confident on doing a romantic film and her wish arrived true with Aashiqui 2. "As a child I used to be nuts about love stories. It's some thing which was on my desire list," Shraddha told the PTI. Shraddha, 24, made her first appearance with Teen Patti which unsuccessful to garner interest at the Box Office. Her next film was Luv Ka The End, a younger romantic film. Now, she will be observed as the primary lady in Mohit Suri's Aashiqui 2.
Shraddha Kapoor hot photos

Aditya Roy Kapur, who is doing the head role in the film, has recently worked as a helping actor in films like Action Replayy, Guzaarish and some others. It will be for the 1st time that Aditya will be seen in a direct role. "It is not that I had organized to do a romantic film as a lead hero. I think it is difficult to plan your profession. I react to what I like. I like the persons I will be working with,"

Aditya said. On the other hand, Aditya Roy Kapoor, says he did not make a conscious hard work to enter into the romantic zone. Talking to the IANS, Kapoor said, "Definitely not, no plans. I think it's impossible to plan your career and make it go the way you want it to." "There is a saying 'If you want to make god have a good laugh, tell him your plans.' I respond to work that I like, and what I believe will be fun to function on, with people I find exciting and nice. This is the collection I am very satisfied to have worked with," he said at the new music release.

No comments:

Post a Comment